Search This Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Honey mushroom jerky

 I went over to clean one of my Airbnb the other day and in the backyard I found a lovely cluster up ringless honey mushrooms. My son had mentioned that he makes jerky out of mushrooms and so I thought I would come home and try it. I also wanted to fry them in a little butter to see what they tasted like as I’ve never tasted them before. I ended up, just deciding to fry the whole bunch of them, even though they use fresh mushrooms uncooked for the jerky I decided to use the cooked mushrooms and I must say it was delicious. I just combined a couple recipes. My marinade had liquid amino, sesame, oil, sesame, seeds, garlic, Hungarian, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, splash of soy sauce, and some cayenne pepper. It turned out great. Put it in the dehydrator for about four hours, and it was perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment