Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

FREE KINDLE TODAY AND TOMORROW

Here is one more try.  It is missing a paragraph of my dedication but everything else looks Aok.  Free Kindle download today and tomorrow.  Feel free to share with your friends.  This time it includes the missing recipe/scrapbook pages.  My fingers are crossed that it looks ok on your end.  On my end it previews the pages on Kindle which looks small to me.  Hopefully you can pinch it out so photos are bigger and you can read the words.  Let me know if something still needs to be tweaked.  Thanks Jackie for your wonderful review and kind words.  If anyone else wants to add a good review, I would sure appreciate it.... and of course I have physical copies of the book at my house so I know they came out great  ( they pumped up the color a bit more than my original paintings but still looks fine) so feel free to order those with no worries.

http://www.amazon.com/Claire-Goes-Foraging-Margaret-Aycock-ebook/dp/B00RE0OE6U

No comments:

Post a Comment