Search This Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Home Made Christmas

 I had a lot of fun making hand lotion and deodorant the other day.  I found some easy recipes on the internet and put my own spin on them by combining a few that I liked with the ingredients that I had on hand.  They turned out great and I never have to worry about adding strange chemicals to my body.  Oh, and they work great too.  Along with that I took the Sage that Scott trimmed out this fall and added a little lavender to it to make some great little smudge sticks.  Then..... I took my jars of dried tea fixin's and made tea.  That included fig and mulberry leaves, lemon grass and passion flower vine all gathered from my back yard.  The tea was delish, by the way.  Merry Christmas from me to friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment